Maximise your time and budget while increasing your campaign effectiveness.
Over 20 years experience of Print management for membership organisations and charities
Why do membership organisations and charities need effective print management?
Membership organisations and charities need effective print management in order to give members the best experience possible, whilst capitalising on ROI. We understand that your time and budget are precious. We also understand that you are trying to do more for your members and attract more donors with less resources.
The advantages of using Synergy’s print management services
By using our print management services membership organisations and charities can enjoy some of the following benefits…
- The synergy team have been immersed in the world of print management and digital communications for over 20 years and are brimming full of ideas to increase the effectiveness of your campaigns and make your budget go further. You will always get the advice that is best for you, not us.
- You will have a dedicated print management team. This means you will have one point of contact for all your print and digital requirements, from beautiful welcome packs to wall art and everything in between.
- Our print management team will give you another level of brand guardianship as they oversee the production of all your printed and digital collateral, helping you to keep your brand on brand
- We will examine all your current print and digital collateral to look for opportunities to consolidate, add or remove items.
- Our Marketing Hub solution is a branded storefront which enables you and your team to order stock items quickly and easily. It also enables you to view live stock levels, view when an item was dispatched and analyse orders.
- We are not just print managers, we’re also manufacturers. Our own production site is supported by our trusted network of suppliers, so you will always get the best in class solution.
- We can offer you a consolidated monthly invoice with complete breakdown by order and budget line.
- All your campaigns will be project managed from start to finish
- Campaign consultancy – Your print management team will always be looking to share new ideas and innovations that will help to enhance your campaign effectiveness.
- Your stock will be kept in its own branded area in our secure, temperature controlled warehouse.
Like what you see? Call us on 01543 257257 or
Take a look at some of our work Case studies
England Athletics is the membership and development body for grassroots athletics and running in England. One of the keys to their growth is the continued success of its network of 1400 clubs. Synergy helped to develop a marketing hub, to make their clubs, members and volunteers feel even more loved.
Police Care UK is a charity caring for serving and former police officers, staff, volunteers, and their families. The organisation delivers a confidential programme of practical, emotional and financial support and strives to ensure that everyone is aware of the harm police can experience as part of their role.
At the project brief stage, the ACL team were thinking of having the directory in a printed form. Following discussions we recommended that this took a purely digital form rather than a printed one as the dates and times of the 100s of courses contained within it can change quite frequently.
British Gymnastics approached Synergy to produce a training resource for their flagship ‘Jump into Gymnastics’ training programme which was designed to increase grassroots participation in the sport. It required a large volume of teaching resources to be created and organised in a compartmentalised pack. The pack had to be portable and durable enough to survive regular use in the gym.
Synergy were delighted to work alongside the England Athletics’ team and their creative team on their very first Team Spirit conference. Over 170 volunteers from all areas of the Athletics and running community came together to grow, learn, share and celebrate with one another.