Bespoke sales presenters, product labels, semi-permanent FSDUs and more.
Showcase your brand Packaging and Point of Sale
Our packaging and point of sale range
- Beautifully constructed bespoke sales presenters and gift boxes which will really show your products off to their best effect
- Permanent and semi-permanent FSDUs, foamex and correx banners
- It’s all in the detail when it comes to retail. Whether it is your shopfront or van fleet, when it comes to wrapping we’ve got it covered. Our team of professional fitters cover the whole UK
- Product labels for your bespoke requirements, including foodsafe, chemical resistant, anti-fade as well as for indoor and outdoor use
- Short-run digitally printed boxes and cartons
Like what you see? Call us on 01543 257257 or
Take a look at some of our work Case studies
England Athletics is the membership and development body for grassroots athletics and running in England. One of the keys to their growth is the continued success of its network of 1400 clubs. Synergy helped to develop a marketing hub, to make their clubs, members and volunteers feel even more loved.
Police Care UK is a charity caring for serving and former police officers, staff, volunteers, and their families. The organisation delivers a confidential programme of practical, emotional and financial support and strives to ensure that everyone is aware of the harm police can experience as part of their role.
At the project brief stage, the ACL team were thinking of having the directory in a printed form. Following discussions we recommended that this took a purely digital form rather than a printed one as the dates and times of the 100s of courses contained within it can change quite frequently.
British Gymnastics approached Synergy to produce a training resource for their flagship ‘Jump into Gymnastics’ training programme which was designed to increase grassroots participation in the sport. It required a large volume of teaching resources to be created and organised in a compartmentalised pack. The pack had to be portable and durable enough to survive regular use in the gym.
Synergy were delighted to work alongside the England Athletics’ team and their creative team on their very first Team Spirit conference. Over 170 volunteers from all areas of the Athletics and running community came together to grow, learn, share and celebrate with one another.