If you are looking to generate more sales quickly and cost effectively then you may want to consider including door drops in your next campaign.
What the heck are door drops?
Door drops are a cost-effective way of reaching new clients at home and can be targeted locally or nationally. They can take any format you would like, for instance; leaflets, flyers or non-addressed letters in an envelope.
Oh, OK, but what are the benefits?
- They can be precisely targeted to the type customers you want to reach
- They can give you a one-to-one moment with potential clients in their own homes
- Their physical presence helps to cut through the noise of the digital channels
- They stay in the home for 5 days and are revisited three times, on average.
- They can create a direct link to your website with the use of a QR code. Just scan the example below with your smartphone camera.
Consumer engagement is up
The latest data from the Joint Industry Committee for Mail (JICMail), shows that with more time at home, consumers have increased exposure to door drops and their ability to drive engagement and sales.
Door drops also achieved record levels of consumer engagement, with the average item interacted with 3.19 times, which represents 15% growth year-on-year.
It’s benefits like these that make them such an effective channel when it comes to your new client acquisition – whether you need to do that locally or on a national scale.
They’re also cost-effective because you can target them so precisely. For instance, you can choose to deliver to households by specific postcodes or by particular demographic selections. The majority of the country is covered, meaning there is the option to target up to 30 million homes.
We offer the full service including design, print and distribution so if we can help you with your requirements please do get in touch.