Our client approached us as they were looking to looking to help their 1500 clubs to reopen safely after lockdown and revitalise their membership.
We discussed a number of ways we could help with this including our Marketing Hub solution.
The team decided they wanted to proceed with the Marketing Hub as they felt it would deliver the engagement they required while offering a range of other advantages:
- It would empower their clubs and keep their brand safe.
- It would give clubs immediate access to dual branded safety materials to help them reopen safely after the Covid-19 pandemic
- It gives clubs “out of the box” marketing campaigns to help rebuild their businesses
- Help clubs gain new members and engage with old ones.
- It will free up their teams’ time to do other member-centric activities
In addition to the storefront the team also had a requirement for secure warehousing, volume print, on-demand print, promotional product sourcing, branded clothing as well as pick, pack and despatch services. We were delighted to provide all these requirements.
The creative team at Synergy developed the flat designs to the clients’ brand guidelines and once these were approved the development team built the site in the staging environment.
The site then underwent rigorous user testing and on sign-off the Marketing Hub was launched!
Running parallel to the on-line development the stock items were allocated locations in the Synergy Warehouse and the internal standard operating procedures from order placement to despatch were set up and tested.
In the first week of launch 990 Clubs (66%) registered on the site and 715 orders were placed.
To date 1399 Clubs (93%) have registered and 1228 orders had been placed.