(And the year in which you drastically save money in the process!)
Does that sound a little too good to be true? Trust us – it is possible, and we’re more than happy to tell you how – with a little help – you can save money and increase your conversion rates in a way that will bring YOU real, tangible benefits.
You have the power to make 2014 the year in which you:
· Save £££s by automating your customer acquisition process – simply and effectively
· Sell more to your existing customers
· Turn prospects into sales – smoothly and efficiently
· Become the supplier of choice to your customers by keeping them up to date with focussed and relevant information
· New customers snapped up! Existing customers happier than ever before!
Sounds good… so how is it going to happen?
Chances are – you’ve laid the foundations already!
You already have a website. You already send direct mail. You have databases and lists of prospects, current and lapsed customers.
What you need to do now is segment your data so that you can target these people with relevant, focussed messages – both online and via direct mail.
Segment your data, keep it relevant – and watch those sales grow.
We get bombarded with marketing messages every day – but only the ones that are relevant to their target audiences get any attention. By segmenting your database you put yourself on the front foot and increase your chances of putting the right message in front of the right faces.
To get you started, think about segmenting your data in the following ways:
· Age group
· When they last ordered from you
· What product category they last ordered from
Suddenly, you have the building blocks of a system that will streamline things for you – increasing sales, cutting down on uncertainty and enabling you to provide focussed and targeted information that resonates and hits home – every time.
These direct improvements are within your grasp – right now! And we’d love to help you make it happen. So why not give us a call on 01543 257257 and see how Synergy can make 2014 YOUR year.